Calipatria and Niland
Like all of California, residents are advised to make the most efficient use of water resources. The local water service provider offers a number of incentives to help residents use water more efficiently.
Golden State Water Company offers the following programs and incentives to promote water efficiency:
- High efficiency toilet rebate: Up to $125 limited to the cost of the toilet. New toilet must flush 1.28 gallons per flush or less. Must be replacing a 3.5 gallon per flush toilet or greater. New toilet must be on the approved EPA Water Sense list. Limit two per household.
- High efficiency clothes washer rebate: $125 for qualifying models.
- Weather-based irrigation controllers (smart controllers) rebate: $100 for less than one acre irrigated area, $25 per valve for one acre or more irrigated area
- Efficient sprinkler nozzle rebate: $4 per nozzle; minimum purchase, 15.
- Turf removal program: $1 per square foot of live, irrigated turf removed. Maximum of $3,000 for residential customers and $5,000 for commercial
For more information:
You can inquire about these programs by contacting us at email@example.com, call 1-800-999-4033 or visit the Golden State Water Company website by clicking here.
For additional information, please visit the Golden State Water Company website.